IN THE NEWS
- June 30, 2020 – Happy #JenkinsJuly! Podcast
- June 23, 2020 – First Cup of Coffee Podcast
- April 2, 2020 – Beverly Jenkins Really Needs to Buy More Bookcases (New York Times)
- April 1, 2020 – The Turn On – Beverly Jenkins Interview (Podcast)
- Feb 29, 2020 – 15 Must-Read Black-Authored Historical Romance Novels Of the Last 25 Years
Mar 3, 2020
Is it March already? Last week it was snowing and this week it’s 50 degrees and my tulips are coming up. I’ve been underground working on the next historical: WILD RAIN. I’ve had to make some tough choices with this book and we’re pushing back the release date until early 2021 (instead of this summer). I’m sorry for the disappointment this might cause. Know that I tried my best and pushing back the release date will mean a better book for you!
I’ve got a signing this Saturday at 3pm at Porter Square Books in Cambridge, MA. I hope to see many of the members of Bevyville (like you) there. If you can make it, here’s more info. Please note, to support the bookstore, I’ll only be signing books purchased from Porter Square Books.
Now to the big news of the day. On the Corner of Hope and Main is finally here! I hope you’ll enjoy visiting the citizens of Henry Adams, KS again.
First week sales and pre-orders help put books by your favorite authors on the Bestsellers Lists of publications like NYT, Publishers Weekly and USA TODAY. Even if you don’t plan to read the book right away – do purchase. Only first week sales are counted towards these Bestsellers Lists.
Until next time.